We understand that students may find it difficult to look for accommodation in line with their requirements. There can be a lot to consider when looking for accommodation, from budgeting and room types to guarantors and contracts - this can sometimes be challenging for students when arriving in a completely new country which is why we help you find accommodation for short and long-term courses. We can also direct you to flexible stay options anywhere from 2 to 51 weeks, which may be more limited. 
Our student accommodation services allow students to tackle these potential challenges by guiding and directing you in the right direction when researching for private accommodation. Our selected accommodation partners provide a variety of quality student accommodation that cover over dozens of areas throughout the UK. Our office is based in the heart of London and helps us ensure that we find the right fit for you and secure accommodation adapted to your course and near your university. For those coming to work or are on a business trip, we can also provide accommodation well suited for professionals. 
The types of student accommodation we cover and refer you to include:
  • All-inclusive student accommodation including student halls, single rooms as well as twin and double rooms. Student halls of residence are the most popular types of accommodation providing kitchens and communal areas. Some residences may also provide additional amenities like gyms, games rooms, communal areas and on-site cinemas!
  • Homestays (limited locations) offer an economical option for those wishing to live in a private room with a host family
  • Shared apartments/houses (limited locations) provide the opportunity for students to book single, double and twin accommodation either by room or bed in a shared residence. This is also ideal for those who are on a lower budget
  • Serviced apartments (London only) is a furnished apartment that covers housekeeping, utilities and other amenities that are included in the rental price
Contact us if you require assistance with securing accommodation here.